No products in the cart.
- Honeywell Superfine Flour is superfine in nature, and whiter in colour than other flour brands. It absorbs more water than other flour brands and therefore gives higher yield to bakers. The higher the yield, the more profits bakers make. This is Honeywell Superfine Flour’s strongest point.
- Honeywell Superfine Flour gives great oven spring, allowing bread produced from it to always have well formed edges.
- Bread produced from Honeywell Superfine Flour remains softer than any other bread for longer days.
- Honeywell Semolina is superfine in nature, and creamier in colour than other semolina brands. This gives it a very good look and feel.
- Honeywell Semolina’s quality allows it to turn into a jelly paste quickly during preparation. This makes it very easy for busy housewives and other domestic servants to prepare without stress.
- Honeywell Semolina absorbs more water than other brands and therefore give higher yield. This is important for large families (especially DE income group) and food vendors.
- Honeywell Semolina moulds very well in the hand, comparable or even better than pounded yam – it doesn’t break and mess up the hand.
- Honeywell Semolina has a unique, pleasant taste and aroma in the mouth making for pleasurable eating.
- Honeywell Semolina retains its freshness, firmness and consistency for much longer after preparation; so it can be prepared well ahead and kept in the cooler. It is especially appropriate for dinners at home, for group outings, and for restaurants/food vendors.